Our U10 and U12 teams are comprised of a talented group of young players that currently train and compete together because of the restricted number of competitions available to younger age groups this year (because of the pandemic). Their potential is endless and, more importantly, they are a fun and energetic group that often wants to challenge and compete against our U19 team!
At this age, they have the advantage of learning fundamentals and basic skills early so that by the time they age up and move on to our older teams, they will not only have a strong core of skills, but they will understand the basic concepts and structure of how the game is played. This will be a HUGE advantage for them and we can’t wait to watch them grow and develop this year. Go Wolves! Awwoooooooooo!
Fall 2023 Highlights
- Wolves Highlights from 2021-22 Season
- Highlights from the 2022 Sunshine Showcase
- Highlights from the U12 National Indoor Tournament – February 2022
- Indoor Highlights – December 2021
- Wolves Highlights from 2020-21 Season